Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Nina Whyte!

Well, today is January 6th and I went to Barcelona on December 1st. So yes, I have waited way too long yet again to make a post, I do apologize. My last post was about the hike in the snow which took place on November 27th, only four days later I left to Barcelona.
Barcelona is incredibly beautiful and arsty city. It has the Gaudi house, Parc Guell, and most importantly the amazing blue coast.
Fortunatley, I got y camera charger in Barcelona and managed to get some nice pictures.
Because of that, this post is going to be mostly of pictures rather than text:


Beautiful Coast
 
Lamb heads at a Barcelona food market




While in Barcelona, I also saw a wide variety of people, mostly playing music.


During our five day vacation to Barcelona, we also traveled to two surroundiing villages, stiges and gerona (I'm not sure how to spell the second one)

Stiges was the most beautiful little village on the coast with traditional looking homes and such a warm feel, even in December.

And some pictures from Stiges:








Gerona was just as amazing as Stiges. It is not on the coast but it still had so much characteristic. Over there, I actually got the chance to go to a synogouge hundreds if not a thosands years old.
And some more pictures:










I did do more in Barcelona, but this post is getting long as it is. Barcelona is fantastic and I recommend the city to anyone.
I STILL have so much to catch up on! My first Christmas, the day of Los Reyes Magos (today), and just life in general. I promise I will update very soon and not wait a month like I usually do.

Happy birthday to Nina Whyte! now sixteen and on the roads, your my best friend forever 'shake 'n bake'!

No comments:

Post a Comment